JOIN US: I LOVE THRIFTING EVENT

Looking to stretch your design dollar like never before?? Well mark your calendars for I LOVE THRIFTING, a nationwide shopping event organized by none other than Rashon Carraway aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting. On Saturday July 9th at 10AM, Dayka and I are leading a group through 4 of Atlanta’s best thrifting hot spots. Here’s a look at our itinerary for the day:

#1 : Goodwill (Tucker)
3983 Lavista Road
Tucker, GA 30084

#2: My Favorite Place
5596 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Chamblee, GA 30034

#3: Goodwill (Sandy Springs)
237 Johnson Ferry RD NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328

Lunch: Le Madeline (networking & noshing!)
1165 Perimeter Center West #330
Atlanta, GA 30038

#4: Goodwill (next door to Le Madeline)
1165 Perimeter Center West
Sandy Springs, GA 30338

If you’re reading this and thinking, “Gee, they have all the fun in Atlanta”, there’s good news–the I LOVE THRIFTING event is happening in various cities throughout the country! Be sure to check the website [www.ilovethrifting.com] to learn how you can join in on the fun.

Want to be photographed for the I LOVE THRIFTING website? Be sure to order a t-shirt and show your support! Click here for more details. Will you be joining us?

6 Responses to “JOIN US: I LOVE THRIFTING EVENT”

1. Mr. Goodwill Hunting Says:

What a great line-up of locations!
    Atlanta will be rocking it!!!

Rashon

2. Mimi Says:

This sounds like fun…I may have to try my hand at thrifting. I am sure the company will be fantastic!

3. Capella Kincheloe Interior Design Says:

Great idea! Since I will be in Vegas that weekend, I'll have to check out the location solo :(

4. Cindy Says:

I would LOVE to join you guys, but darn it… I will be out of town that weekend:( UGH! what a great list of thrifting, i may have to make a day of it myself!

Just found your blog and am having fun going through the posts. So great to find other atlanta bloggers and local inspiration!
    ill be following from now on!
    cindy

5. Erika Ward Says:

Cindy!
    It’s a shame that you are going to be out of town!! There will surely be other occasions where we can all meet and have a little fun! Thanks for checking out my blog and hope you will share it with others. Since you are intown you may also be interested in my non-profit org, Room Service Atlanta. http://www.roomserviceatlanta.org

We will be gearing up for another awesome installation this coming Fall! I hope you can join us!

Have a Great Day!
    Erika

6. Two Stylish Kays Says:

I would love to join you ladies! I can meet up at the Goodwill in Sandy Springs.